SEO can be a slow process, and businesses in competitive industries may never be able to hold onto the number one rankings they desire. That’s why more money is funneled into PPC advertising.
If you’re thinking of setting up your own Google AdWords account, don’t. There’s a reason PPC professionals charge a fee for management.
If you’re new to PPC, you may be unaware that it will cost you less to hire an expert than it will to launch a campaign on your own.
10 reasons why you should hire a PPC management expert.
- Keyword Research Isn’t Easy – Keyword research is crucial to your success, and it’s something PPC experts spend a lot of time on initially and throughout the PPC process.
- Wrong Ad Copy Could Result in Low Conversion – One of the greatest strengths a PPC expert has is the ability to perform competitive research. PPC experts understand how to find good copy, they study your competition, and they form ads based on what they know works.
- Tracking Requires Technical Expertise – Good analysis can show you which placements and keywords are likely to bring you the most conversions.
- Do You Understand All the PPC Terminology? – Understanding these terms is extremely important in the day-to-day management of your campaigns.
- Campaign Settings Can Be Confusing – There are several potential settings you must adjust in order to get optimum exposure for your campaigns.
- Do You Know What a Good Landing Page Looks Like? – PPC experts understand not only the principles of landing page design, but also how to test those principles.
- Prior Experience With Similar Clients – You need to be able to watch your stats and log files for suspicious activity and when you feel there is click fraud going on, you can report to the search engine and request a refund.
- Keeping Up With the Latest Changes – All good online marketers stay up to date with the latest trends by reading online news, journals, and/or forums
- Do You Really Have the Time? – If you’re a business owner, you’re probably busy with hundreds of other tasks daily. Do you really have the time to manage your own PPC account and give it the attention that it deserves?