With 191.4 billion emails sent daily around the world, grabbing your customers’ attention with your message can be a shot in the dark. One of the most effective strategies emerging in global marketing is to use content marketing for your newsletters.
What content forms will work best in your emails?
Marketers use different forms of content to engage their prospects and customers:
- Customer testimonials are rated #1 most effective content marketing technique. Testimonials give customers an independent outsider’s point of view on your products and services.
- Case studies are considered effective by 88% of marketers. They help your audience visualize how they themselves can benefit from your services.
- Videos can help online shoppers make buying decisions, according to 96% of consumers.
- Whitepapers are still considered an advanced way to communicate with your audience. But they’re a great and appreciated way to share your expertise and knowledge. They also improve your position as an industry thought leader.
- Infographics. People love them. And they can be a perfect way to present a lot of dull stats in an attractive, digestible format.
These are all great types of content marketing you can use. But the real key to creating successful content is to understand your customers, their needs, and routines. When you’ve got that, you can create content that really helps solve their problems
Brought to you by GetResponse Email Marketing