Quick Guide For Example Plan
- Type a general search into the YouTube keyword tool.
- Look for longer-tailed phrases with “not enough data” listed.
- Check those phrases in Google and look for the ones with the least amount of results returned.
- Check those phrases in YouTube. (Yes, you can just skip Step 3 and go straight here, but I like to do the Google bit. Call me crazy.)
- Look at the dates and views to help you determine whether there’s a need for new content surrounding the phrase.
- If you find that trifecta of “old + many views + low results,” try creating something with it.