The SEO Audit is the first step towards expert level optimization and provides a thorough review of your site’s on and off-site SEO compatibility factors in order to produce recommendations for improvement.
An SEO audit can help to identify many of the issues that may be preventing your site from performing well in the organic search results. There are numerous on-site and off-site SEO factors to consider when optimizing a website. Small Business Search Engine Optimization can seem incredibly intimidating and, without a doubt, an expensive and time-consuming endeavor.
Having a qualified SEO Specialist assess your website is an essential first step in the right direction and an important safeguard against being taken advantage of or spending unnecessary money on SEO services.
An SEO Audit will ensure that you build a solid foundation for future online marketing efforts, maximize your return on investment and improve your natural search rankings. An SEO audit can be done after a redesign, in preparation of a new Web site.
SEO audit services is required for:
- Companies which have own advertising department and internet marketing for analysis and evaluation of the effectiveness of the department or assistance in selecting the most effective strategies for optimization, promotion and positioning.
- Clients have full and complete stop to the competitive environment in its market segment.
- High competitive business customers, which is important for optimum positioning and are ready to work on individual projects.
- For Customers that find our prices too high for optimization, registration and placement.
A framework for site audits:
- Sub domains
- 404 page
- Indexing issues
- Crawl issues
- Page load time
- Code validation
- HTML and XML site maps
- Navigation and file structure
- Template-specific recommendations
- Internal linking strategies
- External linking strategies
- Page titles and meta tags
- Duplicate content
- Data feed optimization
- Webmaster accounts
- Local targeting
- Image optimization
- Mobile optimization
- Digital assets
- Social media indicators
- Blog optimization
- Link Rot
The SEO audit report can include competitor link analysis, keyword research, security, bad neighborhood checks, load times and on page optimization analysis and much more.
Apart from all this some people always asks me a question.
Does My Website Need an SEO Audit?
I always tell YES! any website needs a SEO AUDIT. since it helps to Assess the current search engine effectiveness of a site and helps them to Identify what needs to be done to improve it. SEO’s can find problems and fix them
Have a question and need quick answers? Get in touch!