Actually, I could not wait to finish my review about the first day in Adobe MAX, but you will all understand me when i tell you it is the first reveal of Adobe Flash CS5 Professional and its features.
The following video is provided from the secret session that has not been revealed until yesterday in MAX. This session is meant to introduce the new Flash CS5 features as well as providing its Alpha version for public download in Adobe Labs.
The new Adobe Flash CS5 include the following features as mentioned in yesterday sneak peak on Adobe MAX live:
iPhone profile support that allows you to open a new flash document with iPhone presets for easily build iPhone applications in Flash.
- Totally, improved text feature that support multi-language support including the support for RTL language as such as Arabic support. Also, the text feature will support multicolumn feature.
- Improved codding enviroment and Flash buidler integration
- Improved video feature
The new Flash CS5 will also include other features and enhancements such as XML based Flash files. Finally, I hope you enjoy the recorded session.
Some of the new features include in CS5:
- Applications for iPhone — Publish ActionScript 3® projects in Adobe Flash Professional to run as applications for iPhone. Learn more.
- New text capabilities via the Text Layout Framework (TLF) — Get unprecedented text control and creativity with projects created in Flash. Advanced styling and layout, including right to left text, columns, and threaded text blocks, let you work with text in Flash like never before.
- XML based FLA files — Manage and modify project assets using source control systems and enable teams to easily collaborate on files.
- Code Snippets panel — Choose prebuilt code that can be injected into projects to increase interactivity and also reduce the ActionScript 3 learning curve.
- Flash Builder™ integration — Use Adobe Flash Builder software as your ActionScript editor within projects in Flash.
- Improved ActionScript editor — Improve productivity with custom class code hinting and completion.