Google announced a number of Google+ upgrades during the keynote presentation including a new responsive, multi-column layout for Google+ Stream.
Stream: modern design, multiple devices, more to explore
These days people increasingly move between devices. So to build software that builds real relationships, you need a simple and beautiful experience across mobile and desktop. We’ve worked hard to make our phone and tablet apps intimate and immersive — today we’re just improving them further and adapting their design for the web, including:
- A multi-column layout. You’ll see one, two, or three columns of content depending on your screen size and orientation.
- Awesome-sized media. Photos and videos can fill the entire width of the stream, making it easier to scan, and nicer to look at.
- Delightful animations. The sharebox bounces, the menus slide, and the cards flip and fade — just to name a few.
Meet the new Google+: A stream with style and smarts
Google+: Related Hashtags
- We’ll look at the post, determine what it’s about, and tag it accordingly (#SFGiants and #BusterPosey, in this case).
- Behind the scenes, we’ll also identify and rank relevant conversations across the network.
- When you click on the related hashtag, we’ll flip the card, and let you browse related content inline.
Of course: if you already tag your posts, we’ll display them in a similar fashion. And you can remove Google-added tags from your content at any time (on single posts, or on all of them). Either way, you now have a new option for exploring your interests on Google+.
Hangouts: conversations that last, with the people you love
- Messaging is richer, and more responsive. Photos and emoji make conversations more fun, while real-time activity indicators really bring them to life.
- Your conversations can last. With conversation history, you can swipe back in time and relive all your favorite moments. (You can also turn off history, if you want.)
- No more annoying notifications. Once you see a notification on one device, we’ll clear it from your other Android devices and computers. You can also snooze notifications when you don’t want to be interrupted.
- You can always say hello, face-to-face-to-face. Whether you’re 1-on-1 or with a group of friends, you can always make a free video call to everyone you’re with.
- The app is available in lots of places. You can download Hangouts from Google Play, the App Store, and the Chrome Web Store. It’s also part of Gmail and Google+.
More Details GOOGLE PLUS PROJECT
It doesn’t matter whether you are a beer and wine blogger, a global business, a consultant or a hobbyist collector you cannot ignore ‘Google Search’. Since the launch of Google in 1998, our lives have been transformed with increasingly relevant information available at our fingertips. But in the past few years, things have been changing – now it is personalized.
What is this new form of Search Engine Optimization all about? The full explanation with 15 videos will give you the deep dive into what Google+ can do for you.
This article will explore how you can best use Google Plus for perfectly natural, organic search engine results – including exploring the more technical considerations in interviews with Mark Traphagen and Joshua Berg.
Check the Full article on Martin Shervington
The table from his company Jeffalytics covers everything from “As” (AdSense Reports) to even stuff Google Analytics can’t report — “Np” for Not Provided.
The periodic table was designed to be printed and placed on the walls of your cubicle/office, so if you are interested in printing out the PDF you can click on the image below.
Here’s a look:
If you’re still feeling intimidated by Google+, Eric Welke has the answer to your social media prayers: a cheat sheet.
Posted in Google, SEO, Web 3.0
Tagged Google, google plus, Google Plus Shortcuts & Tips, Google+ Cheat Sheet, Google+ Cheat Sheet Shortcuts & Tips, infographic, Searching, Social Media, Social Network
Recently Google announced Enhanced Campaigns which lets you more easily adjust your ads and bids depending on your customers’ location, device, and time of day – all within a single campaign.
Here are the Videos of Adwords Enhanced Campaigns which is useful to you.
Enhanced Campaigns: How to Upgrade One Single Campaign
Enhanced Campaigns: How to merge two campaigns into one enhanced campaign
What happened to Google Analytics on Wednesday
I was continuously monitoring the the google analytics traffic found a strange downwards surge in traffic since Wednesday onwards while checking the source lead I found none
Spoke to few on my friends in USA , Australia & Europe all of them says they are down from 20% onwards downfall traffic from google whereas their keyword ranking & queries are the same.
Has google made any changes in their algorithm there is no a single source which could confirm the same. Which looking at the analytics and web masters there seems to be perfect even-tough the downfall of the analytics traffic seems mystery.
Is there any kind of bugs where it’s affecting the traffic as the recent where the porn sites were appearing for certain search terms like http://www.theverge.com/ Website which showed that there was bugs in Search Algorithm.What could be the reason for the traffic still yet to be confirmed
If you have expected this kind of similar situation where you can’t explain the downfall kindly do share the same